22 February 2012

Peter Rallis - Movie Buzz


          So, I stumbled upon this article on Twitter.  It is an interview with Peter Rallis, host and creator of the YouTube show Movie Buzz.  Movie Buzz is a bi-weekly movie news show.  Every Tuesday and Friday, Peter uploads a video with all the latest movie news, trailers, link and reviews.  I've been subscribed to his channel for a few years now.  He has some strong opinions but I find him entertaining.

     Click HERE to go to his YouTube channel.

          But anyways, in his interview he talks about how he created his show and how he got to where he is today.  He also gives some tips and advice about working with New Media.  (New Media is things like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc).  Here are a couple of quotes that stood out to me:

     "It’s who you know that gets you in and it’s what you know that keeps you there."

     "If you have some kind of talent, record it, or do something with it. You never know who’s going to see it."

          I found this article helpful for anyone who is interested in New Media (whether as a consumer or creator).  It was also cool to hear about it  from the source.  I watch videos on YouTube and always wonder what their story is.  Well, enough of me rambling, I'll just link you to the article.

     HERE it is!



     But that's just my opinion...



No comments:

Post a Comment